Le 21/03/2018 à 14:53, Bilgin Ibryam a écrit :
On Wed, Mar 21, 2018 at 10:39 AM, Jacques Le Roux
<jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com> wrote:
Looks quite good, thanks Bilgin !

"Licensed under The MIT License." why not ASL2 :) ?
no specific reasons, but more copy paste from other projects of mine.
btw what is the difference and does it matter really? I'm curious?
B.
MIT is more permissive, it fits if you don't care to protect your work at all and is
easier for "users" (developers who use the code) to work with
But actually there are not much differences:
https://www.quora.com/Whats-the-difference-between-Apache-v2-0-and-MIT-license-What-are-the-major-consequences-of-using-Apache-software-over-MIT
I asked because you are an ASF member, so thought that you would prefer ASL2.
But of course that's up to you, and depends on cases. Seems to fit here.