1- create a JIRA
2- provide a patch or reference to your github repo and get some feedback
3- commit in $OFBIZ_HOME/plugins/

Given that you're the expert in this domain, I doubt you'll get any
feedback on the design. However there are a few things which might
need changing, for example:
- Putting apache 2 license header in files
- deleting the data directory given it is empty
- moving the documentation to src/docs/asciidoc
- removing some commented-out code

I'd help you out if you'd need my help in anything BTW.