Dear Taher,
Thanks for your reply, I will soon start discussion on dev list. I just go
thru the code developed and basics of Apache Camel, seems it would be very
helpful to interact OFBiz with outer world. Work is really appreciated,
thanks to Bilgin for doing that.

Best Regards,
--
*Rishi Solanki* | Sr Manager, Enterprise Software Development
HotWax Systems <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>