Dear Bilgin/Taher,
I tried to look into the plugins and Jira could not found anything related.
Although some discussion is there but I see plugin is not added into OFBiz
till now. Can you please share any reference if I missed something?

I see the code in the Bilgin's repo and seems we can take it as ground and
test then commit it. If Bilgin allows then extend ofbiz-camel component to
next level if possible. And it too late to reply on this thread but I also
feel that the plugin should be part of OFBiz repo.

Please suggest if all agree then I can go ahead to create Jira, test,
enhance and proceed.

Best Regards,
--
Rishi Solanki