Thanks Sebastian,
I'll double-check
It was ok during my test, maybe will ask for the steps

WBR, Maxim
(from mobile, sorry for the typos)

On Jan 24, 2017 04:02, "seba.wag...@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi Maxim,

good work! I have seen some improvements/simplifications on the User-list.
Less buttons. I think that is the right approach. Simpler user interface is
better.

But I noticed that a bit of work is required in the Audio/Video settings.
It works initially, but if you try to refresh (via the small icon in the
video pod) or via triggering the modal/dialogue to choose different device
settings via the user-list the video just becomes black and nothing happens
anymore. Not possible to recover unless complete refresh of the browser.

I think that flow requires some attention. Audio/Video settings is pretty
much our core functionality.

Cheers,
Seb

--