Hello Ed,

it seems that is the same thing like yesterday: no interest from the other to make a "Kurento-test".
With two members it makes no sense.

Best regards,

René

Am 16.04.2020 um 09:39 schrieb Maxim Solodovnik:
I'm in GMT+7
19:00 GMT will be 02:00 for me, so it will be impossible for me to participate
Will update server and restart KMS so you can test without issues :))