Well, Rene for Germany that is already late….

Gerald

Von: R. Scholz [mailto:rene.sch...@abakus-edv-systems.de]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 16. April 2020 20:41
An: user@openmeetings.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Invitation to: Test of Room 4 (public video and whiteboard room)
tomorrow, Thursday APril 16 at 19:00 UTC (London time)

Hello Ed,

it seems that is the same thing like yesterday: no interest from the other to
make a "Kurento-test".
With two members it makes no sense.

Best regards,

René

Am 16.04.2020 um 09:39 schrieb Maxim Solodovnik:
I'm in GMT+7
19:00 GMT will be 02:00 for me, so it will be impossible for me to participate
Will update server and restart KMS so you can test without issues :))

On Thu, 16 Apr 2020 at 14:35, BBS Technik
<dormiti...@gmx.de<mailto:dormiti...@gmx.de>> wrote:
I will try to participate too.

Regards Ed

> Gesendet: Mittwoch, 15. April 2020 um 16:58 Uhr
> Von: i...@bureau-de-poste.net<mailto:i...@bureau-de-poste.net>
> An: user@openmeetings.apache.org<mailto:user@openmeetings.apache.org>
> Betreff: Invitation to: Test of Room 4 (public video and whiteboard room)
> tomorrow, Thursday APril 16 at 19:00 UTC (London time)

Maxim