Oh sure!

I am just interested in - Safari *13.1.2* - Cam yes - Mic green bar *NO*

If you test with those additionally on
https://webrtc.github.io/samples/src/content/devices/input-output/

and check if you get some feedback loop (that means its working!)

@Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>  from my tests actually my Safari
works fine with some of those webRTC examples. Still very strange how old
Safari versions would work and later ones don't!
I am still not sure if this issue is related to an API change in Safari, or
if there something wrong with how OpenMeetings is using the API (and
Safari13 exposing that in some way).

Thanks,
Seb

Sebastian Wagner