Dear friends,

I am sure the question below has already been asked, and probably falls
into the category of silly questions. Nevertheless, I will ask, as I need
to use this feature in a meeting that occurs in just a few hours...

I did some work in the whiteboard and saved it in a pdf file, which appears
in the list of files for the given meeting room. However, when I try to
download it to the local disk of my Ubuntu 20.04 laptop, the download
button seems disabled. I have been trying to figure it out, but seems in
vain.

I am the administrator; so, have all the rights...

Could anyone suggest what I might be doing wrong?

Thank you very much.
Robert