On Mon, 26 Oct 2020 at 10:45, dww <dwort...@mykolab.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 2020-10-26 at 10:24 +0700, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:
>

> On Mon, 26 Oct 2020 at 10:19, dww <dwort...@mykolab.com> wrote:
>
> Just verified with both laptops using Firefox. This is definitely
> different than 5.0.0.
>

> you just verified with what steps? (please be very detailed)
>

> 1. From one of my laptops I go to the the demo server,
> https://om.alteametasoft.com:8443 using Firefox and log in.
> 2. I enter the Public Video and Whiteboard Room.
> 3. I select the Allow for video and microphone for WebRTC. The pod for
> this laptop appears with video and audio.
> 4.I send an invitation to my email address to joint.
> 5. On my other laptop (off of the same cable modem) I navigate in Firefox
> to the url in the invitation.
> 6. I select the Allow for video and microphone for WebRTC and change the
> first name from "Guest" to "1DWTest" The pod for this laptop appears along
> side the one for the first laptop and both appear on the first machine Both
> have video and audio.
> 7. I add another tab in Firefox on the second laptop and navigate again
> with the url from the invitation.

so you are trying to open 2 *different* invitations in same browser
This will not work this way (and shouldn't)

browser tabs are sharing same cookies

you need different browsers
OR
_maybe_ incognito windows can help
OR
you can use *new* chrome/chromium with modified `user-data-dir` this way
cookies will NOT be shared
`chromium-browser --user-data-dir=UNIQUE_FOLDER_PATH_HERE
--disable-infobars --no-default-browser-check --allow-insecure-localhost`

> 8. Immediately the pod for the first tab on the second laptop and first
> laptop disappear and the 1DWTest user is gone from the users list on both
> laptops.
> 9. I select the Allow for video and microphone for WebRTC and change the
> first name from "Guest" to "2DWTest" The pod for this laptop appears along
> side the one for the first laptop and both appear on the first machine Both
> have video and audio.
> 10 If I go back to the first tab on the second laptop, the user 1DWTest is
> still in the users list along with the user of the first laptop, however
> the pod associated with user 1DWTest is gone, the pod frame for the first
> laptop is present but not video and the first laptop user is in the users
> list.

Maxim