Hello Robert,

I'm using Ubuntu 18.04 in production due to it has native support for KMS
You can check if everything up and running using

`ps -ef| grep 'turn\|kure\|tomcat'`

(for Ubuntu 20.04 there will be no process for KMS)

your issue might be caused by the FW in the middle
TURN will not work if its ports are blocked

Maxim