And i'm using following link for installation:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/RANGER/Apache+Ranger+0.5.0+Installation

I'm upto *Enabling Ranger HDFS Plugins *section (e)

   - You can verify by logging into the Ranger Admin Web interface ­> Audit
   > Agents.
   -

   You can verify the plugin is communicating to Ranger admin in
   Audit-­>plugins tab

where i don't see any audits ensuring hdfs plugin is communicating to
Ranger Admin.