That error has been resolved.

Following is the latest error:

 class org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.web.resources.UserProvider
  class org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.web.resources.ExceptionHandler
Jul 28, 2015 10:39:46 PM
com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl _initiate
INFO: Initiating Jersey application, version 'Jersey: 1.9 09/02/2011 11:17
AM'
Jul 28, 2015 10:39:51 PM com.sun.jersey.spi.inject.Errors
processErrorMessages
WARNING: The following warnings have been detected with resource and/or
provider classes:
  WARNING: A sub-resource method, public javax.ws.rs.core.Response
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.web.resources.NamenodeWebHdfsMethods.getRoot(org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation,org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.web.resources.DelegationParam,org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.web.resources.UserParam,org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.web.resources.DoAsParam,org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.web.resources.GetOpParam,org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.web.resources.OffsetParam,org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.web.resources.LengthParam,org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.web.resources.RenewerParam,org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.web.resources.BufferSizeParam,java.util.List,org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.web.resources.XAttrEncodingParam,org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.web.resources.ExcludeDatanodesParam,org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.web.resources.FsActionParam,org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.web.resources.TokenKindParam,org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.web.resources.TokenServiceParam)
throws java.io.IOException,java.lang.InterruptedException, with URI
template, "/", is treated as a resource method