Hi

Depends on how much of a hurry your in - I am working on it.

Hermod

-----Original Message-----
From: Erik Govaers [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2007 12:53 PM
To: user@shale.apache.org
Subject: Re: SV: SV: Shale and Sandbox inputSuggestAjax

Hello,

Thanks for the fix and Wiki. Is it worth waiting for the fix of the Shale
validator?

Erik

entity to whom it is addressed. Please also be aware that the DnB NOR Group
cannot accept any payment orders or other legally binding correspondence with
customers as a part of an email.

This email message has been virus checked by the anti virus programs used
in the DnB NOR Group.