Fra: Torsten Krah [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 11. mai 2007 15:18
Til: user@shale.apache.org
Emne: RE: SV: SV: Shale and Sandbox inputSuggestAjax

Yeah,

declared it.

<component jsfid="suggestAjax" extends="s:inputSuggestAjax">
                <attributes>
                        <set name="suggestedItemsMethod"

value="#{inputSuggestAjax.getAddresses}" />
                        <set name="itemLabelMethod"

value="#{inputSuggestAjax.getAddressLabel}" />
                        <set name="value"

value="#{inputSuggestAjax.choosenAddress}" />
                        <set name="charset" value="utf-8" />
                        <set name="maxSuggestedItems" value="10" />
                </attributes>
                <converter jsfid="f:converter">
                        <attributes>
                                <set name="converterId"

value="inputSuggestAjaxConverter" />
                        </attributes>
                </converter>
        </component>

<converter>
        <converter-id>inputSuggestAjaxConverter</converter-id>

<converter-class>de.sf.faces.ajax.InputSuggestAjaxConverter</converter-c
lass>
    </converter>

converter gets called - so this should work.

Torsten

PS: Hm i test the simple sample again, but this didn't work either for me -
lets give it a try again.

Am Freitag, den 11.05.2007, 11:38 +0200 schrieb
[EMAIL PROTECTED]: