There are 2 problems with this -

First (and biggest) it doesn't seem to work for me. I setup a test page, and
am attempting to print out the form element names using
request.getParameterNames(). This is the code I have:

System.out.println("before");
for(Enumeration e = request.getParameterNames(); e.hasMoreElements(); ) {
String curr = (String) e.nextElement();
System.out.println("curr: " + curr);
}
System.out.println("after");

And the only output I get is:

before
after

None of the fields in my form are being displayed. Any idea what I'm doing
wrong? Perhaps does the form have to GET instead of POST? (In which case
that won't work, because it would involve changing the form...

The second problem is - even if I could get this to work, how do I read in
FILE parameters - that was one of the specifications of my original
problem - I had to be able to read both string and file form field types.

Thanks,
Matt