From: Marco Mistroni [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 17 June 2004 15:09
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: [OT] Soccer portal released goal.com

Hey,
Cool site!! Congratulations... and one little request: More space for Roberto Baggio!

I second that emotion! What a truly fantastic player he was in 1994 and at Juventus.

Anyway moving back into Struts/J2EE orbit, did you develop
this site with Visual C# and tools? How did you find the
tools IDE?

If you are using Struts in your spare time. Do you use Eclipse
or MyEclipse or the Struts Console? Basically my question is
who is doing it better (Java/Sun or C#/Microsoft) from the view point of tools (ease of development and deployment) for web application?

Way back in April I was quite impressed by a demonstration Visual .Net / Managed C++ / C# talking directly to a J2EE 1.4
web service. The guy demonstrated the whole thing in under
five minutes. So I have been wondering what is the state of the
art of tools under J2EE, but I guess I will find in two weeks at J1.

--
Peter Pilgrim
Operations/IT - Credit Suisse First Boston, 10 South Colonnade, London E14 4QJ, United Kingdom