Hi Simone

I tried your site last night on my new Dell Inspiron at home.
It was rendering very slowly ("I mean ssslllooooooowwwwwwww").
I think Internet Explorer 6.0 SP 1 as delivered by DELL OEM
has some current issues with it when you are using large
BITMAP BLITTING operations. I think IE was confused rendering
"onmouseover" and "onmouseout" javascript operations,
which is a damn shame, because I use
this myself on menus, but not over large complex areas like
you have done.

You might have to rethink the hover focus. Why not change the
border colours around the sections instead, and make borders
bigger. i.e blue -> red -> blue again.

Web design authors beware. Test your site across many
browser and viewers as you can.

==////==

--
Peter Pilgrim
Operations/IT - Credit Suisse First Boston,