Well I'm using it to deal with the business service side of my applications between hibernate and struts. It saves me a lot of work. I can really say anymore than that.

This article turned me on to it:
http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2004/04/07/wiringwebapps.html

And matt raiable's app fuse follows the same pattern.

Mark