On 04/06/28 8:55, "Mark Lowe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The only thing thats stopped me using ibatis is that there's no
> xdoclet template thus the need to edit and maintain a bunch of mapping
> files, "YAWN".

  iBatis has the DAO framework so you could switch from persistence
layer
with relative ease.
  You can use Hibernate and ibatis... no mapping needed (check ibatis
2.0)

  More, if you start developing and realize that you made the wrong
choice
for persistence (slow performance, change of requirements) then you can
still move with a reduced cost (only the DAO implementation is
affected).

Pedro Salgado