From: Mark Lowe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 22 July 2004 12:05
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: EJB + Struts + Hibernate

Hi Marco

I'm running all the hibernate stuff in the webapp, /WEB-INF/lib and had

no issues.. Have you the ehcahche jar file in you lib directory?

Only the jdbc drivers in the common/lib directory that i dont
particularly like, but seems the only way it will dig. Likewise with
the mail api and activation stuff.

Mark