The only thing thats stopped me using ibatis is that there's no xdoclet template thus the need to edit and maintain a bunch of mapping files, "YAWN".

Mark

On 28 Jun 2004, at 02:11, Vic Cekvenich wrote:

EJB is heavy, therefore slow and less scaleable. So in order to support a heavy transaction load, you would avoid it.

(and I think the reason somone mentioned iBatis is that it's popular and scaleable, more so that Hibrenate becuase it's lower to the metal (SQL))

.V

Irfandhy Franciscus wrote: . I am just
scared that it would not be able to handle heavy concurrent transaction without EJB.