Kenneth Litwak wrote:

I didn't actually find the user guide that helpful for learning basics
or for my specific question.  Thanks.

Ignore Mark (trust me:) I have some simple tutorials here if you want some basics http://www.reumann.net/do/struts/main

One of the things I'd like to figure out
is to how to have three radio buttons, and a regular button, and have a
different action for each radio button.  I can't figure out how to wire
that.  Thanks.

You normally wouldn't want that. Why would you want to go to three different controllers (Action classes) based on three different radio buttons? Try some of those tutorials first.. maybe you are getting some of terms wrong in relation to "action" ?

--
Rick