http://www.google.com/search?q=struts+tutorial&sourceid=mozilla-search&start=0&start=0

How would you wire these three in regular html?
You need to trap the onclick action in javascript to do that, just like in regular
html.
When looking at how do I in struts, sometimes the answer is actually how would I in
html.  Then look for something similar in struts tags.