http://www.reumann.net/do/struts/main

"Kenneth Litwak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

08/18/2004 02:44 PM

Please respond to
"Struts Users Mailing List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

cc
Subject
RE: Learning the basics

I didn't actually find the user guide that helpful for learning basics
or for my specific question.  Thanks.

Ken

-----Original Message-----
From: Galbreath, Mark A [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2004 11:35 AM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: Learning the basics

http://struts.apache.org/userGuide/

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Kenneth Litwak [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2004 2:23 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Learning the basics

  If I'm an experienced developer, but new to Struts, do I need to buy
a book to write a basic app, or is there an online tutorial or something
like that that is sufficient?  One of the things I'd like to figure out
is to how to have three radio buttons, and a regular button, and have a
different action for each radio button.  I can't figure out how to wire
that.  Thanks.

Ken