I'm guessing David's getting at how to properly construct a request-time value
for a tag attribute. If you're using a scripting expression, everything must be
contained within "<%=" and "%>". If you're using an EL-enabled tag, then you
can do something like: "/${action}.do" (assuming "action" is a scoped
variable).

D.O.Tech       <http://www.dotech.com/>