1.  The action attribute of the form tag should point to the action
that will process the form upon submission.  In your case, it looks
like it would be "/updateCustomer", but I'm just guessing.

2. I usually just put <html:submit value="Submit"/> or "Save" or
something similar there because I usually have only one submit button.
 If you're asking because you read something about this button mapped
to that method, that's LookupDispatchAction.  MappingDispatchAction is
a lot easier to deal with when it comes to mapping methods, IMO.  :)

Hubert