From: Frank W. Zammetti (MLists) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2004 3:05 PM
To: Shabada, Gnaneshwer
Subject: RE: FW: R: Detecting the previous JSP

When you say it "blows up", do you mean your getting a CLIENT-SIDE error?
I had assumed it was a server-side error.  Obviously an important
distinction :)

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect

On Wed, September 29, 2004 2:58 pm, Shabada, Gnaneshwer said:

> That alert line was commneted. Now, I moved it to the first line. It still
> blows up on
>
> document.forms[0].submit();

>>> suggestion.  But, if you instead have all your functionality in the
>>> Action
>>> (ignoring for a moment whether that's a good idea or not in the first
>>> place!), and your going to switch between one code block or another,
>>> then
>>> the DispatchAction might actually yield a more elegant solution.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Frank W. Zammetti
>>> Founder and Chief Software Architect
>>> Omnytex Technologies
>>> http://www.omnytex.com

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient (s) and may
of the original message. To reply to our email administrator directly, send
an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Toys "R" Us, Inc.