Dohh!! that was silly of me :)

Thanks Frank. Nice eye. I got rid of that JS problem now but it still
wouldn't recognize my action on submit. I get the following error on my
console.

[9/30/04 11:27:48:550 EDT] 3324009f OSEListenerDi E PLGN0021E: Servlet
Request Processor Exception: Virtual Host/WebGroup Not Found : The web group
/deleteRegistration.do has not been defined

I tried changing it to "/deleteRegistration.do" but no effect. I have it
configured in my struts-config as

                <action path="/deleteRegistration"
type="org.acaosa.registration.web.DeleteRegistrationAction"
name="deleteForm" scope="request">
                        <forward name="success"
path="/WEB-INF/view/searchResults.jsp">
                        </forward>
                </action>

Not sure why it doesn't find it. Appreciate your help.

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2004 11:21 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: FW: R: Detecting the previous JSP

Found the problem!

Note that you have a submit button with the NAME "submit"... This is
confusing the call to the submit() method in your JS function.  Change the
name of the button to submit1 or something and it'll work.

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect

> <SCRIPT language="Javascript">
> function callDelete()
> {
>       alert("Let's delete");
>       document.forms[0].action="/deleteRegistration";
>       alert("Let's delete again");
>       document.forms[0].submit();
> }
>

> </SCRIPT>

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient (s) and may
of the original message. To reply to our email administrator directly, send
an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Toys "R" Us, Inc.