Gnan, can you post the HTML that is generated by this? I.e., what you see when you do View Source in your browser... I have a hunch what's going on, but I need to see that to be sure...

Shabada, Gnaneshwer wrote:
All.

I am posting again so that someone can shed some light on this..

I am trying to submit an action from a button thru a Javascript function.

My Javascript code is :

function callDelete()
{
        document.forms[0].action="/deleteRegistration";
        document.forms[0].submit(); ----> JS error
}

My JSP code is something like this:

onsubmit="validateRegistrationForm(this)">
 .
 so on..
 .
 .
 .
<bean:message key="button.update" />
<bean:message key="button.delete" />

When I click the UPDATE button, the default "/editRegistration" action is
called. But when I click the Delete button I want to submit the
"/deleteRegistration" thru JS function. I don't know why but I am getting
this browser Javascript error saying "Object doesn't support this property
or method" on the submit line (shown above). Am I doing anything wrong? Does
struts html form support javascript action submission. Is there any other
way to do this?

Please help
Gnan

======================================================================== This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient (s) and may
of the original message. To reply to our email administrator directly, send
an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Toys "R" Us, Inc.

-- Frank W. Zammetti Founder and Chief Software Architect Omnytex Technologies http://www.omnytex.com