Okay, I will move my part of this discussion to the developers list.
I don't agree, however.  I think that the user list is role oriented
(for user concerns which would include issues on using Struts but not
be exclusive to using Stuts, e.g. would include anything important to
users) and not merely action oriented (about using struts merely).
Pax vobiscum!

Jack