From: news [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Eugene Suzyumov
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2005 12:02 PM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: Looking for a book

Hi,

I'm starting with Struts.
I've read many articles on the web to understant what is & how to.
And now I'm looking for a book (an e-book or paper format) to understand
architecture programming with Struts, i.e. how to use Struts in a good
way. The books i've seen on the web (amazon.com) or library dealing with
Struts were really too poor in my oppinion on that topic, but may be I
missed smthing.

Would you have a book to advise dealing with Struts architecture
application ?

Regards
Eugene Suzyumov