> Ok, here is the problem.  When I load up my web app the page loads fine.

Which app, what page? Not enough detail, and the question is too generic.

> When I try to advance to another web page in my web app all I get
is a blank screen.

You do not "advance to pages" in Struts. You have to get used to think
on lower level, on HTTP level. You send request to an action which is
a controller. Action processes your input if needed, and returns with
mapping name. Then Struts uses this mapping to navigate to another
location, usually to make a server-side forward to JSP page.

What do you mean "to advance"? Do you use a link? What link?

If anyone can help me out that would be great.

> If more information is needed let me know.

Read a good book, say Chuck Cavaness's or Ted Huste's.

> I am soppose to have multiple actions in my struts config? One for each
> page? Right?

Usually, but not always... It depends. Pages are generated by action,
so if you are processing same data and generate different pages, you
can do it from the same action.

Michael.