Hi,

create a hidden value that has name of the property of your
LookupDispatchAction which is defined in your struts-config.xml . Then
set the necessary value to the property when image is clicked.

All you need is to send a parameter(property in your struts-config.xml )
with necessary value.

hope I could explain well..