Team:

I am trying to pre-populate a form before letting the user enter/correct data in it. The only way I have seen to do this is to actually do this prefilling fields in the reset method of the actionform. I am not sure this is the place to do this.....

For instance I have a form that lets user edit their profile and I want to pre-populate with their name and phone number etc...Should I do all this in the form's actionForm reset method or where?

Thanks,
Tony (Still learning!!) :-)