[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote the following on 7/20/2005 3:44 PM:

Another camp would tell you to just use something like a business
delegate + iBatis or Hibernate. I cannot comment as I have not used
that approach. Personally, I like to write all my own SQL (along with
everything else you can write).

That's the benefit of iBATIS.. you write your own SQL. Nice and easy - You write your SQL, it builds your objects and collections from your own SQL and hides all the JDBC and code used to build objects from result sets.

--
Rick