I used iBatis 2 w/ 7000 concurent users and subsecond response time (each users requested data from a page that had many tiles, 1up.com)

It's much faster than others becuase of a simple row based cache.

I am one of few SQL instructors certified to teach P&T, I would argue it's by far the most scaleable. However... that does not abosolve you from stress testing your DAO.

Larry Meadors wrote:
Not that I have seen.
I have used it on a project with 800GB of data + 40-50 concurrent users.

Vic will probably chime in on this thread as well...

Larry

Is there any truth to the urban myth that iBatis doesn't scale?

.V

People are conversing... without posting their email or filling up their
mail box.
roomity.com <http://roomity.com/launch.jsp>

No sign up to read and search.