I guess I am a little lost on this comment. There are hundreds / thousands of complex Java sites available on the internet. Examples include US Airways Reservation system, EBay, BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina, CitiBank, etc.

All of these public sites support very large user bases.

Inactive hide details for "John Henry Xu" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"John Henry Xu" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

          "John Henry Xu" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

          07/26/2005 06:15 PM

          Please respond to

cc

Subject

RE: Re: JSF is the beginning of the end of Struts !!!

Mark,

You are right. I worked on Java and hope Java success. That is the reason
my links are java-based. I just want see more sites written in Java. That
is why I think in Java world, we need more doers than talkers.
If more java programmers code complex sites, java could compete to PHP.
But now almost all public sites are dominated by PHP and others... Hope
other Java programmers provides Java links as well.

John H. Xu

http://www.usanalyst.com

http://www.Getusobs.com (The largest free job portal in North America)