I charge 15-20 euro / month for an own tomcat, full ssh/scp access, apache
in front, mysql dbs, mail server and so on.
30 euro for a full service package including backups and appl. level
support.

(from 50 euro on you can rent a complete machine at different providers in
germany)

Just for info :-)

Leon

P.S. 1 euro is 1.2 USD