It's funny :-)
So you think you take Tapestry or Shale, and your site comes out by magic?
I am sorry, but even, if Graig himself would come to your office and snip
with his fingers, it wouldn't be enough to YOUR HTML of YOUR SITE appear by
magic.

Whichever framework you choose, none of them will know, that your site is in
red on black background with blue drop down lists in Verdana 8px. If you
find one, tell me, it would probably save me 30-50% of project time, and
make about 10.000 html producers world wide unemployed :-)

Regards
Leon