Hello,

I didn't find this in the archives, so I'll ask.

I have a tomcat app deployed via proxypass from apache (2 in fact, a double-proxy through 2 servers). It needs to use relative paths in its links to ensure that the composed path is correct. Unfortunately struts doesn't seem to want to use relative links.

So,
1. Is there a way to make it use a relative link instead of an absolute one?
2. Is there a way to force a prefix on the link?

Basically, the tomcat app is deployed as application "me". Instead of links like

/me

I want

/foo/bar/me

Is this possible?

Thanks,
Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, 613-592-2122 x2522
Linux applications development