Hi,

As I know the reset method of a form bean is called
automatically when a action tries to add the form bean
to session or retrieve it.

Is there a way that we can stop the reset method being
called.

This is what I am trying to do.

I have two form beans for Customer and Account and two
actions to "view account list of customer" and "view
account details". First action is linked with Customer
bean and it display the list of accounts owned by the
customer. The second action is linked with Account
bean and it shows the details of account selected by
user.

public void Customer extends ActionForm
{
        Vector accounts = new Vector(); //Elements of this
vector contains Account beans

        //other attributes and methods

}

public void Account extends ActionForm
{
        //attributes and methods

}

For examle let's think there are four Accounts in
accounts vector. The first action displays this list
on a JSP. User clicks on first account and views
details. Then user goes back and clicks on second
account. Then the data of first account object is
reset and gets lost. This is my problem/