Thank you for your replies!

When I understand this right:
- Giving Actions a state using Spring makes no sence
- It cannot be recommended to overwrite the request processor
  with Spring (we already have our own)
- But the spring Context offers some new possibilites
  like IOC but to be honest I'm not expert enough
  to understand this up to date!

Thanks I watched this example of IBM with the interceptor.
Which other business-cases (aspects) could you reasonable use this way?
Isn't this a performance problem, because interceptors always have
to use refelection?

Thank you!
Julian