I'm trying to use the Struts 2 snapshot build on Weblogic 8.1 using Sun JDK
1.4.2_12.  I'm getting a java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError:
org/apache/struts2/dispatcher/FilterDispatcher (Unsupported major.minor
version 49.0).  I thought a saw somewhere that Struts 2 required JDK 1.5 to
build but would run on JDK 1.4?  Is this an issue with the distributed jar
files or do I have something misconfigured?

Thank You,
--Chris Waring