I don't mind if people/companies aren't onboard.  I also have a policy not
to work with them.

BTW, a "strategic offshore outsourcing" company?  That's the devil's work.
:)

On 7/28/06, Thomas Joseph <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi All,

I have often felt that, we need a slogan for the Open Source. Something
like how Frank has for Java Web Parts - "Supplying the wheel, so you don't
have to reinvent it!".

Open Source is definitely changing our lifes, especially with the projects
those supported by Apache, Sourceforge, Java Web Parts, etc, and many others
who provide selfless help to others to use these (tools), with message
posts, Articles, wikis etc. Kudos to all of them.!

There are still many who hesitate to use open source (tools), or to
contribute to it. We need to get them to the Open Source community so that
the Novel ideas don't get patented.

Can we have a good slogan to this motto.? What I have one is - "Don't
Invent wheels if you can get it". I know, it does not depict the whole
motto.. There can be among you who can have better ones...

Thanks and Regards,
Thomas Joseph

Kott Software Pvt. Ltd. | Vallamattom Estate | M.G.Road | Cochin-682015 |
India
www.kottsoftware.com

This email (including any attachments) is subject to copyright, the
information in it is confidential, and it is legally privileged. Use of this
email or of any information in it other than by the addressee is
unauthorized and unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient of the
mail, kindly intimate the author of the mail and delete the same.