--- "Crawford, Preston" wrote:
> Yeah, actually I was the guy (way back when) who
> helped define those TLDs in the web.xml. Now I'm
back
> on contract and want to clean up my work.

That'll teach ya' ;)

> I would like to just refer to the dtd in the URI and

> forgo having the TLDs located in the build process.

DTD?

Just use the taglib directive w/ the right URI and
everything will be fine; I already forgot which
version of S1, but for 1.3-ish see, for example:

http://struts.apache.org/1.3.8/struts-taglib/tlddoc/bean/tld-summary.html

where the URI is:

<%@ taglib prefix="bean"
uri="http://struts.apache.org/tags-bean"; %>

Hmm, now that I see that out loud I think it might be
that for 1.2.9, too.

d.