Good Day,

Thank you for the reply.

I am trying to configure the urls values that my tag should use, for
example:

<m:graph
  id="graph"
  width="600"
  height="200"
  align="middle"
  bgcolor="#FFFFFF"
  charturl="<s:url value=\"/flash/open-flash-chart.swf\"
includeParams=\"none\" />"
  dataurl="<s:url value=\"/data.txt\"/>"
/>

But the problem is that the resulting HTML contains the <s:url /> tag and
has not evaluated it.

?width=600&height=200&data=<s:url value="/data.txt"/>" />

In my GraphTag I call the super.start() and I assign the result and return
that result at the end of the start method. Looking at the API, start's
return value is true and therefore should evaluate the body of the tag. I am
just not sure how to get it to evaluate the parameter values as well.

Regards,
Mark P Ashworth
http://www.connext.co.za