On 9/20/07, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have the same problem. I'm using ajax and the response time of my pages
> are
> over 40s sometimes with the <s:head theme="ajax" /> include.
> Can someone tells me if this has been fixed in struts 2.1 ?
> Is there a work around to this problem ?

The best workaround that I have found is to "Just Say NO" to the built
in support for Dojo and instead to use Prototype judiciously. All my
ajax logic is done that way. I don't use the builtin ajax support in
s2 at all. This has worked well for the level of ajax support I need
in my own webapp development these days. YMMV.

-Van

--
Mike "Van" Riper
[EMAIL PROTECTED]