Pedro Herrera wrote:
It´s not working to me. why don´t you leave yours jars available ?

Herrera

Hi Pedro,
I can't really create a jar for you because its not appropriate to extract part of struts out and then redistribute it. I could create a script I suppose, but the problem is mostly solved in struts 2.1 already.

If you let me know where the instructions fall-short maybe I can help a little better?

regards,
Jeromy Evans
Jeromy Evans - Blue Sky Minds wrote:
As suggested, I've added these instructions to the community wiki.

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/S2WIKI/Creating+a+custom+Dojo+profile+for+Struts+2.0.9