TQ Jerome, can i combine the struts api & core of 2.1 snapshot with the plugins from 2.0.9 ?
and do i need xwork 2.1 to use the snapshot ?

-Andre-

Jeromy Evans wrote:
Andre Prasetya wrote:
Any dates for 2.1.x release ? I just tried struts 2.0.9 and i like it very much, feature that i need most is the ajax validation which is only at 2.1.x CMIIW

Hi Andre,

This thread was the last direct answer to your question:
http://www.nabble.com/struts-2.1-release-availlability-t4353028.html <http://www.nabble.com/struts-2.1-beta-t4509951.html>

And:
http://www.nabble.com/2.1.0-Build-Release-Plan-t4534825.html

The thread below also contains some valuable information:
http://www.nabble.com/struts-2.1-beta-t4509951.html

Personally, if I was starting a new project that has a high dependency on ajax and was happy to use Dojo, I'd use 2.1 right now (built from source). However I'm not migrating existing 2.0.x projects over to 2.1 yet though.

Hope that helps,
Jeromy Evans